|Source: Arabian Business|
- As usual, Open Society is up on any emerging human rights issue seemingly anywhere, and thus this concise introduction to the Bidoon by blogger Sebastian Kohn is a good place to start.
- "Prisoners of the Past: Kuwaiti Bidun and the Burden of Statelessness" a recent report by Human Rights Watch, includes background and recommendations.
- Mona Kareem's blog has great coverage and links from a Kuwaiti Bidun freelance journalist/ poet.
- Lebanon's Daily Star has been following daily developments, as has Arabian Business, and to a lesser extent Al Jazeera.
- And of course, for the most up-tp-date news, you can always turn to the twitter machine: try hashtags #Kuwait, #Bidoon and naturally, #Stateless